Colorista Effect Bleach Hair
3 for 2 on selected haircare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Colorista Effect Bleach Hair
L'Oreal Paris Colorista lightening effects creates the perfect base to follow with Colorista washout colour. Design you bleached look then follow with Colorista washout to get creative with pastel colour or leave as for a seamlessly luminous hair look. Colorista DIY Lightening Kit to create Bleach effects in a stroke. The gentle formula lightens hair and the after-care conditioning formula nourishes hair and eliminates brass.
How to use
1) Remove applicator cap from the developer creme. Pour lightening powder into the developer creme's bottle.
2) Then add the lightening creme to the mix.
3) Replace the applicator cap and start shaking the developer creme horizontally by rolling it in your hands. Then shake it vigorously vertically. 4) Twist off tip of applicator immediately to avoid the bottle bursting and damage from the product overflowing. In case of blockage in applicator tip, unblock using a non-metal object, screw back the cap again on the applicator tip and shake again.
For natural hair or hair that has been bleached more than 3 months ago: Apply to lengths and tips.
1) First detangle your hair. Then apply two-thirds of the mix to the lengths and tips starting at chin level and working your way up always avoiding 3 centimeters of roots. Massage mixture all through lengths and tips until fully saturated. Leave it on to develop 15 to 25 minutes.
2) Finish by the roots. Apply the remaining mixture to the roots. Massage hair until fully saturated. Leave it on to develop 15 to 25 minutes. To see if desired Platinum is achieved, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers. If not lightened enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid bottle bursting and damage caused by the product overflowing.
3) Rinse and condition. Pour a little lukewarm water on the hair and massage gently. Rinse product out completely with water. Using the gloves provided, evenly spread a large portion of Brass-Defy Conditioner all over hair, to make sure that hair is perfectly covered. For the first application, avoid applying to roots and scalp. Leave Brass-Defy Conditioner in hair for up to 2 minutes - having a longer leave-in time leads to cooler results. Rinse thoroughly until water runs clear. In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately and thoroughly. Use once every 2 weeks (It last 6 applications) to protect platinum purity and leave hair silky-soft. Always wear gloves to apply the Brass-Defy Conditioner.
For hair that has already been bleached with root regrowth:
1) Apply mixture to the roots section by section using the applicator tip and massage-in. Leave it on to develop 30 to 45 minutes.
2) To see if desired Platinum is achieved, clean a small piece of hair using gloved fingers. If not lightened enough, spread mixture through again and continue to develop. Never exceed a total developing time of 45 minutes. Never keep any unused mixture and dispose of it immediately to avoid bottle bursting and damage caused by the product overflowing.
3) Follow step three as outlined above.
1190289 - Lightening Powder/Blonderingspulver: Potassium Persulfate, Sodium Metasilicate, Sodium Persulfate, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, Silica [Nano] / Silica, Kaolin, EDTA, (F.I.L. C198299/1)
Bleach Lightening Creme Newest - 1190288 - Lightening Creme/Blonderingscreme: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Propylene Glycol, Deceth-3, Laureth-12, Oleth-30, Lauric Acid, Glycol Distearate, Polyquaternium-22, Silica Dimethyl Silylate [Nano] / Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Pentasodium Pentetate, Carbomer, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C198297/1)
1071243 - Developer Creme: Aqua / Water, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil, Hydrogen Peroxide, Cetearyl Alcohol, Steareth-20, PEG-4 Rapeseedamide, Tocopherol, Sodium Stannate, Polyquaternium-6, Pentasodium Pentetate, Phosphoric Acid, Tetrasodium Pyrophosphate, Hexadimethrine Chloride, Glycerin, (F.I.L. C181319/2)
1102469 - Brass-Defy Conditioner: Aqua / Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Amodimethicone, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Hydroxyanthraquinoneaminopropyl Methyl Morpholinium Methosulfate, Sodium Hydroxide, Trideceth-6, Chlorhexidine Digluconate, Limonene, Fumaric Acid, Linalool, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Isopropyl Alcohol, Geraniol, Citric Acid, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hexyl Cinnamal, Amyl Cinnamal, Parfum / Fragrance, (F.I.L. C195088/1)