Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 516 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump
The Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump offers quick and easy expression and is designed to mimic baby's natural feeding pattern for an efficient pumping experience. Featuring the two phase technology including the Let down and the Expression phase, the pump also offers a choice of six adjustable suction levels with easy to use control buttons and a LED indicator. The new ComfortFit™ soft silicone breast cushion ensures a secure seal & comfortable fit resulting in more efficient pumping. It is simple to clean, assemble and use and has a closed hygienic design, meaning no milk enters the tubing.
How to use
1. Ensure that the breast pump has been cleaned and sterilised. Wash your hands thoroughly and make sure your breast are clean.
2. Ensure the breast pump set has been correctly assembled and the tube is attached to the tubing connector and diaphragm cap.
3. Hold the Breastmilk Expression Set to your breast with the nipple central extending towards the tunnel of the breast cushion.
4. Make sure the breast completely fills the breast cushion so that a vacuum is formed and no air escapes.
5. The Breastmilk Expression Set and nipple tunnel must tilt slightly downward to allow milk to flow naturally toward the bottle.
6. Press and hold the On/Off Button for a few seconds to turn the pump on.
7. The Lansinoh Single Electric Breast Pump will start in phase 1 (Let Down) and will automatically switch to Phase 2 (expression) after 2 minutes. If your milk starts to flow earlier, press the button to change to Phase 2 (expression). It is always possible to return back to phase 1 (Let Down) when needed by pressing the button.
8. The pump will always default to suction level 1 when starting and when switching between let-down and expression phase. Increase the suction levels using the button and decrease the suction level using the button.
Note: If at any time the suction on your breast reaches uncomfortable levels, reduce the suction level by pressing the button.
9. When a pumping session is finished, turn the pump off with the On/Off Button. Ensure there is no suction on the nipple before removing the breast cushion from the breast. If necessary, break the suction by inserting a finger between the breast cushion and the breast. Once the suction is broken, the breast cushion can be removed safely.
10. Use the custom stand to prevent the bottle from falling over and risk losing any breastmilk.
11. Close the bottle with the lid and sealing disc provided.
The Lansinoh® Single Electric Breast Pump is a personal care item and for hygienic reasons should never be shared with other mothers or resold from one mother to another. Either of these actions will void the warranty.
If you are a mother who is infected with Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C or Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), pumping breastmilk using the Lansinoh® Single Electric Breast Pump will not reduce or remove the risk of transmitting the virus to your baby through your breastmilk.
When using electrical products, especially when children are present, basic safety precautions should always be maintained, including the following:
Read All Instructions before Using
Danger: To reduce the risk of electrocution:
• Always unplug this product immediately after using
• Do not use while bathing
• Do not place or store this product where it can fall or be pulled into a tub or sink
• Do not place or drop pump into water or other liquid
• Do not reach for an electrical product that has fallen into water. Unplug immediately.
Warning: To reduce the risk of burns, electrocution, fire, or injury to persons:
• This product should never be left unattended when plugged in
• Close supervision is necessary when this product is used near children or invalids
• Use this product only for its intended use as described in this manual. Do not use attachments not recommended by the manufacturer
• Never operate this product if it has a damaged cord or plug, if it is not working properly, if it has been dropped or damaged, or dropped into water
• Keep the cord away from heated surfaces
• Never use while sleeping or drowsy
• Never drop or insert any object into any opening or tubing
• Do not use this product if it is broken or any parts are missing
• Do not allow small children or pets to play with the pump unit, AC adaptor, etc.
• Do not use outdoors with the AC adapter or operate where aerosol spray products are being used or where oxygen is being administered
• Quick, easy and comfortable expression
• Designed to mimic baby’s natural feeding pattern for an efficient pumping experience
• Includes 2 phases – ‘Let down’ to initiate and stimulate milk flow and ‘Expression’ to maximise milk flow
• Offers a choice between 6 different adjustable settings in each of the 2 phases for optimum comfort
• Closed system design guaranteed against milk entering the tubing, which ensures hygiene and makes the pump easy to clean
• Made from: ABS, Polypropylene, Silicon
• Includes: 1 x Pump unit ; 1 x Ac Adapter/Power Cord ; 1 x Breast Cushion Body ; 1 x Tubing ; 1 x Pump Connector ; 1 x Breast Cone ; 1 x ComfortFitTM Silicone Breast Cushion ; 1 x Diaphragm ; 1 x Diaphragm Cap ; 2 x White Valve ; 1 x 160ml Container ; 1 x Container Ring ; 1 x Sealing Disk ; 1 x Bottle Holder ; 1 x NaturalWaveTM Teat ; 1 x Bottle cap ; 1 x Instructions manual