Joie I-Base Advance
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 628 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Joie I-Base Advance
Joie's I-Base Advance is i-Size flexibility. Part of the i-Size Safe System— the i-Base Advance utilising ISOFIX for a rock solid installation, provides quick and instant install for the Joie i-Anchor Advance i-Size seat, Joie i-Gemm i-Size infant seat.
On-the-Go Recline. Ready for the cosiest ride with a total of 7 recline positions, the i-Base Advance allows the seat to recline on-the-go without reinstalling whenever you or your little rider wishes.
Dual Shock Absorption. Two independent areas of shock absorption are found in the base of the support leg along with indentations lining the entire length of the support leg all engineered to cushion and minimise the impact of a crash and further protect little riders.
Birth -18.5kgs (approx 4yrs). Height range: Forward facing: 80-105cm, less than 18.5kg (birth to approx. 4 years).
- i-Size (ECE R129/00) Accepts i-Gemm™ infant seat and i-Anchor Advance® child seat (forward & rear facing)
- Built in rebound bar
- Adjustable retracting ISOFIX connectors for the perfect fit
- One hand, 7-position recline for a cosy ride from newborn on
- On-the-go recline adjusts without reinstalling
- Secure installation using the vehicle’s ISOFIX and support leg
- Support leg provides ultimate stability, security and easily adjusts for the best fit
- Colour indicators confirm correct installation of base, support leg and child seat to base
- Support leg stores tidily under base when not in use
- Easy seat release buttons
- Quick and easy car seat release button
For information or questions about our products, please call our customer careline, free on 0800 952 0061 Our experts are available Monday – Friday, 9am – 5pm, Excluding bank holidays.
Alternatively, you can email us firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will do our best to reply to your query within 2 working days.
Unfortunately, we can’t offer advice and support to people outside the UK.