James Read Foolproof Bronzing Mousse Dark 100ml
Save 1/3 on selected James Read self tan
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
James Read Foolproof Bronzing Mousse Face & Body Dark 100ml
Light as air mousse, that effortlessly delivers an even, all-over tan
WHY CHOOSE ME?
- Tinted mousse, perfect for first time tanners allowing a super-simple, streak-free application
- Develops a luxe bronze tan in 3-5 hours
- Infused with opulent skincare ingredients to promote firmer, more youthful looking skin
- Featuring Tantone Technology™ which helps ensure the most natural result for your skin tone Super-fast drying formula, allowing you to dress in minutes
- No self tan smell, with our beautiful mandarin & neroli scent
- Colour lasts up to 7 days
- Suits all skin tones
How to use
- Shave/wax 24 hours before application
- Thoroughly exfoliate skin
- Immediately prior to application, moisturise dry or rough areas including knees, elbows, ankles and feet
- Using a dry Tanning Mitt, apply to the skin. in sections using circular motions, starting at the ankles and working your way up
- Ensure the tan has been applied all over using the product's tint as a guide. Leave feet and hands until last using what remains on the mitt
- Wait until the skin is touch dry before dressing
- Avoid contact with water for 3-5 hours and then rinse
- To prolong and maintain your tan, moisturise daily, exfoliate regularly and reapply as desired
Hazards and Cautions
- This product doesn’t contain sunscreen.
- Repeated exposure of unprotected skin while in the sun, may increase the risk of ageing, cancer and other harmful effects to the skin.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Caramel, Erythrulose, Dimethyl Isosorbide, Ethoxydiglycol, Sodium Chloride, Saccharide Isomerate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Citric Acid, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, CI 16035 (Red 40), CI 19140 (Yellow 5), CI 42090 (Blue 1).