Isle of Paradise Self-Tanning Mousse Medium 200ml
Save 1/3 on selected Isle of Paradise
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Tinted self-tanning mousse with colour correcting actives + a green base for a natural, golden glow with no streaks, no smells or orange tones. Whether that's for the beach or brunch, we've got you babe. Formulated with Superbalance Complex to reduce redness, calm the skin & improve your karma.
On the Isle of Paradise we like to do things differently, we've combined a colour corrective approach with our tanning-know-how to bring you your *Best Glow Ever*. Packed with organic tanning actives + avocado, chia seed and coconut oils, for a happy, hydrated glow.
How to use
GET SET GLOW
1. Exfoliate 24 hrs before tanning. Moisturise dry areas such as hands, feet, knees, ankles and elbows prior to application.
2. Pump product onto mitt, and apply in sweeping motions. Leave hands and feet till last, sweeping lightly over.
3. Your tan will develop in 4-6 hours, so in the meantime eat some ice cream, watch a movie, call a girlfriend, just don't get the tan wet while it develops. Easy.
Hazards and Cautions
- Carry out a patch test 24 hrs prior to application.
- Do not apply to broken, irritated or hyper sensitive skin.
Aqua (Water), Dihydroxyacetone, Propylene Glycol, Ethoxydiglycol, Glycerin, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Decyl Glucoside, Glycereth-26, Erythrulose, Agastache Mexicana Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Panthenol, Aloe Barbadensis Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil*, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil*, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil*, Methoxyphenyl t-Butylphenyl Propanediol, Tropaeolum Majus Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propanediol, Sodium Metabisulfite, Parfum (Fragrance), Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, CI 19140 (FD&C Yellow No.5), CI 17200 (D&C Red No.33), CI 15985 (FD&C Yellow No.6), CI 42090 (FD&C Blue No.1), CI 14700 (FD&C Red No.4)