Ilford Single Use Camera XP2 C41
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 44 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
The Ilford XP2 Super Single Use Camera is an easy to use, fun camera with the added convenience of C41 processing (meaning it can be processed at most high-street photo labs).
The versatile, fine grain, ISO 400 film contained in this camera makes it suitable for most indoor and outdoor shooting situations and is therefore ideal for parties, festivals, weddings, street photography and outdoor events.
It contains a built-in flash for low light shooting. Once used, the camera can be developed using most high-street lab services.
- Single use camera
- XP2 SUPER black & white film
- 27 exposures
- Built in flash
- Convenience of C41 processing
How to use
- 1. Wind film until it stops.
- 2. Minimum distance of subject from camera 1m/3ft. For portraits 2m/6ft.
- 3. Hold camera steady. Press shutter.
- 4. On dark days, in deep shade or indoors, use flash.
- 5. For flash, press the “Flash Button” until the ready light goes on. Then take the picture.
- 6. After the last picture, wind the film to the end (E)
Easy to use, suitable for all users.
Hazards and Cautions
Due to high voltage please do not open camera.