Hedrin All in One Shampoo 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 69 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Kills head lice, removes eggs and cleans hair.
The complete treatment that fits into your bath time routine.
- Works in 5 minutes.
- Comb included.
- Treats up to 4 x heads
- Easy to use
- Skin friendly
- No pesticides
- No nasty odour
- Allergy certified
- Post treatment
Hedrin All in One Shampoo is pesticide-free, so you can use it whenever you need to. It's complete headlice treatment, without the drama.
Adults and children over 1 year.
How to use
Important: Please read all information provided on the carton carefully before use. Retain carton for future reference. There is no leaflet insert.
1. Apply All in One Shampoo to dry hair, from root to tip
2. Leave for 10 minutes
3. Wet hair to make a lather
4. Rinse out, leaving hair clean and healthy
5. Comb through a section at a time to remove lice and eggs (nits), sliding the comb provided from root to tip, making sure that teh hair runs through the base of the teeth of the comb.
A further check should be carried out one week after application to make sure that no lice or eggs have managed to escape treatment. If any live lice are re-applied.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only on hair and scalp.
- Use under adult supervision. Do not use on children under 1 year.
- Do not use on skin that is damaged, infected or bleeeding.
- Do not swallow. If accidently swallowed, seek immediate medical advice and take the pack with you to show which product has been swallowed.
- Avoid contact with the eyes. If accidentally introduced into the eyes, flush with plenty of water. If irritation persists, seek medical advice.
- Do not use if sensitive to any of the ingredients. Stop use if skin irritation or rash occurs during use. Wash skin with soap and water and seek medical advice.
- Use during pregnancy or breastfeeding is unlikely to have any ill effects when used as directed. If unsure, talk to your doctor or pharmacist. If you notice these or any other side effects, speak to your healthcare practitioner, they will tell you what to do.
- Baths, shower cubicles, etc., may become slippery when using the shampoo. Wash any residues away with detergent and warm water. Formulated with non-volatile ingredients, however, observce normal safety precautions and always keep hair away from naked flames.
Do not store above 30C. Keep in original carton. Always replace bottle cap securely after use.
Do not use after expiry date on carton flap. Use within 3 months of opening.
Dispose of used packaging safely.
1 x All in One Shampoo 200ml
1 x Comb
Coutry of Origin: UK
Manufacturer: Thornton & Ross Ltd, Linthwaite, Huddersfield, HD7 6QH, UK.
Comb Manufacturer: LiceComb Engineering Ltd., Endeavour Drive, Aberdeen, AB32 6UF, UK.
Isononyl Isononanoate, MIPA-Laureth Sulfate, Laureth-4, Cocamide DEA.