Braun No Touch + Touch Thermometer with Age Precision, BNT400
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 288 points with this purchase
Braun No touch + touch with Age Precision® is a forehead thermometer. This thermometer uses patented breakthrough technology to make taking temperature easy, stress-free and incredibly accurate.
- Patented Age Precision® Technology: Age-based fever threshold for superior fever guidance1,2, which takes the guesswork out of the temperature reading. The colour-coded display makes it is easy to interpret temperature readings with a simple colour-coding (green, yellow, red).
- PositionCheck™: a unique technology by Braun, to check distance and help aiming between the eyebrows to ensure accurate readings*. It is a combination of three features: aiming light (to help you point correctly right in between the eyebrows), proximity sensor (to check the distance to the forehead) and on-screen guidance (to help you position the thermometer at the correct distance).
- Clinically proven accuracy for home usage in both measurement modes: Contact and Non-contact. In the Contact mode, place the thermometer on the forehead between the eyebrows. In the non-contact mode, hold the thermometer in front of your child's forehead between the eyebrows up to 2.5 cm away.
- Night mode: thanks to the back-lit display for easy use in the dark and the mute function, the temperature can then be taken without risk of waking your child up.
- Surface mode, to easily measure your baby food, drink or even bath temperature.
1x Braun No touch + touch thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Protective cap, 1x User manual, 1x Quick start guide
1. Age-based fever threshold gave significantly better estimates of illness than fixed fever. Kasbekar R., Naz A., Marcos L., et al. Threshold for defining fever varies with age, especially in children: A multi-site diagnostic accuracy study. Nursing Open, 2021; 8: 2705-2721 (Study sponsored by Kaz USA, Inc.).
2. Herzog L., Phillips SG,. Addressing concerns about fever. Clinical Pediatrics. 2011; 50 (#5): 383-390.
*Pointing between the eyebrows at max 2.5cm distance from forehead is critical for reading accuracy.
Recommended for infants, children and adults
How to use
Please read enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Hazards and Cautions
This thermometer displays a calculated oral equivalent estimate. For home use only. Keep out of sight and reach of children.
- 1 x Braun No touch + touch thermometer
- 1 x Protective cap
- 2 x AAA alkaline batteries