3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
See details below, always read the label
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Please note that you must be present to sign for this delivery.
Unfortunately, collect from store is unavailable for this product.
Vitamin D is needed for the normal growth and development of bones in children. The HSE recommends that you give your baby 5 micrograms of vitamin D3 as a supplement every day from birth to 12 months if they are:
- Taking less than 300mls or 10 fluid oz (ounces) of infant formula a day
Babies from birth
How to use
- BabyVitD3 can be given directly to the baby in the mouth or on a small spoon.
- The recommended dosage is 2 drops per day.
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage of 2 drops per day except where recommended to do so by a doctor or healthcare professional.
- If you miss a dose of BabyVitD3 just carry on as normal the following day; do not give a double dose.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- It is advisable to sterilise the glass dropper with boiling water or in your sterilizer before the first use and after every use.
- If the dropper becomes soiled or touches the baby’s mouth it should be re-sterilized.
BabyVitD3 should be stored at normal temperature and out of direct sunlight. Use within 6 months after opening.
Active ingredients & Strength: Vitamin D 5μg
Also Contains: Miglyol Oil (medium chain triglycerides)