Hawaiian Tropic Tropical Lip Balm SPF 30 4g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm softens and moisturises lips while protecting from UVA&UVB rays. With a unique tropical flavour.
How to use
- Apply product 20 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply frequently to maintain protection.
- Protect babies and young children from direct sunlight.
- Use clothing and suncare products with very high SPF (higher than 25) for babies and young children.
Hazards and Cautions
- Avoid intensive midday sun.
- No sunscreen product can provide 100% protection.
- Over-exposure to the sun is a serious health threat.
- Reducing applied quantity will lower the level of protection significantly.
- Avoid contact with fabric. Contains Oxybenzone.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dimethicone C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate Homosalate Ozokerite Paraffin Cera Alba Candelilla Cera Benzophenone-3 Theobroma Cacao Seed Butter Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane Silica Adipic Acid/Diglycol Crosspolymer Aroma Octocrylene Isohexadecane Propylparaben BHT Aqua Cocos Nucifera Oil Paraffinum Liquidum Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract Ascorbyl Palmitate Tocopheryl Acetate Carica Papaya Fruit Extract Colocasia Antiquorum Root Extract Mangifera Indica Fruit Extract Passiflora Incarnata Fruit Extract Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract Psidium Guajava Fruit Extract