Haakaa 150ml Silicone Breast Pump with Suction Base
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 88 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Breast pumps don't have to be loud, complicated, and costly - this eco-friendly breast pump will change the way you breastfeed.
Haakaa's breast pumps are made using 100% medical grade silicone, free from toxic materials, so they're kind to mum and baby, as well as the environment.
With an increased volume to 150ml and a suction base for support, the new and improved Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump is the easiest and most simple way to express.
• Perfect for travelling.
• Soft and comfortable - made from 100% medical-grade silicone.
• Compact - will fit into any handbag or baby bag.
• Dishwasher safe - can also be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
• Easy to use, easy to clean.
• Free from BPA, PVC and Phthalates.
• Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
• No batteries or assembly required.
1. Sterilise your pump thoroughly - Haakaa (caps are available online to purchase – caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
2. Place the top of the breast pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
3. Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
4. Gently massage the top of your breast to encourage flow - you can also try placing a warm flannel on top of your breast.
5. Once milk begins to flow, simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
6. Once the pump becomes full, empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
7. When you wish to stop pumping, you can simply suction the breast pump to a nearby flat surface using the suction base, while you continue feeding or re-dress - the pump is 100% secure.
Hazards and Cautions:
Clean your breast pump thoroughly after each use. Our breast pumps can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Do NOT use any bleach-based agents.