Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly 150ml

€16.99
150 ML | €113.30 per 1L
8060096
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Refresh dehydrated skin with Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly . This intensely hydrating jelly, with Organic Aloe Vera and Hyaluronic acid instantly re-hydrates thirsty skin and locks in moisture for up to 48 hours. With a fresh, melting texture, Garnier SkinActive's Aloe Jelly can be used as:
Day care: apply as a morning moisturiser to lock moisture into the skin all day long
Night Care: when used at night the jelly formula is absorbed into the skin and works its magic while you sleep. Wake up with skin that looks refreshed and re-charged.
Face Mask: Dehydrated skin? Use as a pampering face mask for skin that appears re-plumped and supple.

This formula contains 96% ingredients of natural origin. The remaining 4% of the ingredients work to preserve the product. The gentle formula is non-comedogenic and non greasy. Suitable for all skin types.

Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly key features include:
• 3 in 1 jelly - day cream, night cream, mask
• With organic aloe vera and hyaluronic acid
• Up to 48 hour hydration
• 96% natural origin ingredients

How to use

For best results, use Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly as part of a daily skin routine, starting with Garnier’s Natural refreshing Aloe wash. Day and night: Apply a thin layer of Aloe Hydrating Moisturiser Mask to clean skin and massage gently until fully absorbed. Mask: Apply a thick layer to your skin, avoiding the eye and lip area. Relax and leave to absorb for 3 minutes. If necessary, remove any excess with a cotton pad.

Ingredients

967316 81 - INGREDIENTS: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, ALCOHOL DENAT., PENTYLENE GLYCOL, POLYGLYCERYL-10 LAURATE, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE POWDER, VITIS VINIFERA FRUIT WATER / GRAPE FRUIT WATER, SODIUM HYALURONATE, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SALICYLIC ACID, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE (F.I.L B214511/1).

...read more ...read less

Garnier Skin Active 3 in 1 Hydrating Aloe Water Jelly 150ml


Product available as part of a bundle offer