offer

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Toner Dry Skin 200ml

€4.59
200 ML | €23.00 per 1L
6873456

3 for 2 on selected Garnier SkinActive - cheapest free

x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Toner Dry Skin 200ml

Does cleansing your skin leave it feeling irritated? Honey Flower is known for its antibacterial properties and provides protection against environmental elements that might damage your skin – especially if its prone to dryness. As well as leaving your skin feeling refreshed, this honey skin care works as a wound healer and disinfectant.
Garnier’s paraben-free toner gently evens out skin texture and reduces the appearance of pores. Designed to sooth dry skin, Honey Flower toner removes residue from makeup and impurities, while toning, moisturising and purifying skin.
Water-like and sheer in texture, Garnier’s Honey Flower toner has a weightless feel on application. Its no-rinse formula makes it a quick and effortless way to finish to your cleansing routine.
Formulated with 96% ingredients of natural origin, Garnier’s Botanical Honey Flower Toner is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, but this Honey Flower face toner contains no parabens, silicones or artificial colourants.

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Toner Dry Skin key features:
• 96% of ingredients from natural origins
• Dermatologically tested
• No parabens
• No silicones
• No artificial colourants
• Removes makeup and product residue

How to use

After removing make up, apply with a cotton pad onto face.

Ingredients

967260 5 - AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, ALCOHOL DENAT., MEL / HONEY, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, CAPRYLYL / CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. B195565/1)

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Order & Collect
€2.50 or free if you spend €25 or more from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • LOCAL, getReviews, 1ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;