Garnier Natural Honey Flower Cleansing Milk Dry Skin 200ml

€4.59
200 ML | €23.00 per 1L
6873448
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Cleansing Milk Dry Skin 200ml

Want your skin to feel soft and supple? This cleansing milk for dry skin soothes and nourishes, while gently removing makeup and impurities. The creamy formula lifts surface dirt, leaving your skin looking and feeling clean and fresh. Even stubborn makeup is lifted from the skin, thanks to the Honey Flower Botanical Cleansing Milk’s deep cleansing ingredients.
Honey Flower is known for its antibacterial properties and provides protection against environmental elements that might damage your skin – especially if its prone to dryness. As well as leaving your skin feeling calm and pampered, this honey skin care works as a wound healer and disinfectant.
Formulated with 96% natural origin products, Nourishing Botanical Honey Flower Cleansing Milk is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
Garnier is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort when recycling.

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Cleansing Milk Dry Skin key features:
• 96% of ingredients from natural origins
• Dermatologically tested
• No parabens
• No silicones
• No artificial colourants
• Kind enough for very dry skin
• Enriched with nourishing Honey Flower

How to use

Remove make up with a cotton pad soaked in the milk.

Ingredients

967274 3 - AQUA / WATER, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, PROPANEDIOL, MEL / HONEY, CARBOMER, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, SODIUM PHYTATE, ALCOHOL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ACRYLATES / C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, SALICYLIC ACID, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. B195598/1)

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Order & Collect
Free next day collection from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.