Garnier Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash Dry Skin 200ml

€4.59
200 ML | €23.00 per 1L
6873464
x

Pharmacy product

In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.

Will you be claiming the VAT back?

Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.

Maximum quantity reached

Add to basket
Check store stock

Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase

Arrow Product details

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash Dry Skin 200ml

Our skin goes through a lot every day. That’s why it’s important to take great care of it.
Garnier’s Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash works to gently yet efficiently remove impurities and build-up from the day, leaving your skin feeling soothed and hydrated. Formulated with skin-loving ingredients and enriched with Honey Flower – renowned for its nourishing properties – this product is suitable for dry and very dry skin types. Simply use this botanical, honey flower face wash once a day to clean and care for dry skin and prevent that tight, flaky feeling.
Formulated with 96% natural origin products, Natural Honey Flower Gel Face Wash is the first of its kind by Garnier. The remaining 4% work to preserve the product, while keeping it free from parabens, silicones and artificial colourants.
Garnier is committed to reducing its impact on the environment. This bottle is 100% recyclable. Please sort when recycling.

Garnier Natural Honey Flower Gel Wash Dry Skin key features:
• 96% of ingredients from natural origins
• Dermatologically tested
• No parabens
• No silicones
• No artificial colourants
• Kind enough for very dry skin
• Enriched with nourishing Honey Flower

How to use

Apply once a day to wet skin and massage your face gently. Rinse off.

Ingredients

967254 22 - AQUA / WATER, COCO-GLUCOSIDE, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, GLYCERIN, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MEL / HONEY, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, SALICYLIC ACID, CARAMEL, LINALOOL, LIMONENE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, BENZYL SALICYLATE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE. (F.I.L. B196336/1)

...read more ...read less

Delivery options

Order & Collect
€2.50 or free if you spend €25 or more from your choice of 85 Boots stores

Standard Delivery
€5 or free when you spend €50 or more

For more information see our delivery help or view our returns policy.

  • bvseo_sdk, java_sdk, bvseo-3.1.1
  • LOCAL, getReviews, 2ms
  • REVIEWS, PRODUCT
  • bvseo-msg: The resource to the URL or file is currently unavailable.;