Fat Face Fresh Linen 3 Wick Scented Candle Tin
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
There’s nothing quite like the invigorating scent of freshly laundered sheets and, with this Fat Face Scented Candle Tin, you can fill your home with this lovely fragrance. The candle is a substantial size with 3 wicks to allow for hours and hours of use, and the tin has vintage floral patterning, making this a great looking gift-choice!
Hazards and Cautions
Candles can cause fires. Keep this information for reference. Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Burn candles out of reach of children and pets.
Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles.
Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire (eg curtains).
Remove all packaging and labels before use. Candles get hot.
Place candleholder on a secure, heat resistant surface (avoid TVs, stereos and all plastic and wooden surfaces).
Ensure plenty of space above and around the candle (away from shelves, walls, other candles or heat sources etc). Extinguish with a snuffer or metal spoon. Never use water or blow onto hot wax, it will splash.
To minimise risk of smoking and flaring, keep wick trimmed to a length of 5mm at all times. Keep away from draughts.
Extinguish immediately if the flame becomes enlarged or smokes excessively. Extinguish immediately if the flames comes into contact with the side of the holder/glass. Do not touch or move the candle when it is burning, the candle holder will also become hot in use.
Allow to cool. Keep the burning area clear of matches and other debris (to avoid flaring). As with all glass products, handle with care and check regularly for any signs of damage.
Do not use if there are any cracks or chips in the glass.
Extinguish when 1cm of wax is left (to avoid flaring).