Estee Lauder The Essential Face Palette
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 240 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Create an instant look to naturally define and enhance your features with essential shades for face and eyes. Choose a palette based on your skintone: Light for Levels 1-2, Medium for 3-4 and Deep for 5-6.
Learn how now:
STEP 1: EYES
Eyeshadows are in the centre. Start at the top and work your way down.
• Use shade 1 to highlight under browbone and inner eye corner.
• Sweep shade 2 all over lid as a base.
• Apply shade 3 into crease. Blend.
• Apply shade 4 close along top lashline, inner to outer corner. Blend.
STEP 2: FACE
• Start with a natural, long-wear finish using Double Wear Makeup, or use alone on bare face.
• Brush Bronze shade (lower right corner of compact) at hairline, below jawline and neck.
• Apply Glow shade (upper right corner) at top of cheekbones, Cupid’s bow and bridge of nose.
STEP 3: CHEEKS
• Apply either Blush shade (left side of compact) to the apples of your cheeks, then blend up and out towards the temple.
• For a custom color, mix both shades together.