EndWarts Pen Wart/Verruca Treatment for Hands and Feet
Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 64 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Effectively dries out warts/verrucas. Takes seconds, only once a week.
Unique treatment which effectively dries out warts/verrucas on hands, feet, elbows and knees for both children and adults. Easy to use pen applicator for the self-removal of warts/verrucas.
How to use
- Carefully press the tip of the pen lightly against the wart/ verruca for one second, repeat once. Avoid touching skin around the wart/verruca.
- Apply EndWarts PEN once a week
- Usually 5-15 treatments are required
- Sufficient for approx. 30 treatments
- May be used to treat multiple warts/verrucas
- Consult your General Practitioner or Paediatrician before treating children under the age of 4 years
- Do not cover the treated wart/verruca e.g. with plaster
- Read the instructions carefully before use
Hazards and Cautions
- Store between 15-25°C, preferably upright with cap facing down.
- Do not use on molluscum, facial warts and genital warts.
- Corrosive with irritating odour
- If applied on surrounding skin, rinse immediately with water, see instructions for use
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children
- Formic acid
- Lemon oil.