Endwarts Freeze Wart & Verucca Remover
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
This product is temporarily unavailable online. Use ‘Find in store’ below to see if it’s in stock near you.
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Collect 66 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
EndWarts FREEZE, an efficient, high-tech device that makes it easy to remove warts on hands, arms, or feet.
EndWarts FREEZE device contains (nitrous oxide), an extremely cold gas. As opposed to most freeze-based treatments, the temperature of EndWarts FREEZE reaches the lowest among home freeze treatments meaning the deepest layer of the wart can be destroyed with only one treatment normally sufficient to remove the wart.
How to use
Hazards and Cautions
- Safety precautions:
• Do not inhale. For external use only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
• Do not apply for longer than 15 seconds on thin skin (hands, fingers, toes, top/side of feet and arms), or 40 seconds on thick, callous skin (soles of feet). Excessive or incorrect application can cause pain and damage the skin or nerves.
• EndWarts FREEZE should be used by an adult when treating warts on children.
• Do not use this product if you are diabetic or a person with blood circulation or blood clotting problems.
• On warts in a cluster or closer than 3 cm: treat one wart and wait for 14 days before you treat the next wart.
• If you are pregnant or breast-feeding, check with your doctor whether you can use this device.
• Nitrous oxide is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas, but it will support combustion in case of fire. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. Do not smoke or use close to a naked flame.
• Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn the cartridge even after use – the device is under high pressure and cannot be opened.
Suitable for use over the age of 4 years old.