Buy 1 get 2nd 1/2 price on selected footcare
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
EndWarts FREEZE is a rapid home treatment that effectively removes warts on hands, arms and feet. Often only one treatment is sufficient.
- In an in-vitro temperature test including several freeze devices for home treatment, EndWarts FREEZE showed a significantly lower temperature and is therefore more efficient.
- EndWarts FREEZE contains N2O gas (boiling point -89°C)
- The main freeze devices for home treatment contain DMEP gas mix (boiling point -57°C)
How to use
1. Activate - Turn the white part one full turn in the direction of the arrow until the star is back in the shaded zone. Some force is needed. Before the very first use only!
2. Load - Push down the white part for exactly 2 seconds Place EndWarts FREEZE upright on a table with the transparent part down. Hold the device with a steady grip. With the other hand, push the white part downward for exactly 2 seconds. Pushing for longer will waste useful doses. Pushing shorter, reduces the freeze effect.
3. Check - Remove the cap and you should see ice vapour. If there is no ice vapour, repeat step 2.
4. Treat - Immediately press the tip firmly against the wart 15 seconds on hands, fingers and arms. 40 seconds on feet.
Hazards and Cautions
- Do not inhale. For external use only. Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- Do not apply for longer than 15 seconds on hands and arms, or 40 seconds on feet. Excessive or incorrect application can cause pain and damage the skin or nerves.
- EndWarts FREEZE should be used by an adult when treating warts on children.
- Nitrous oxide is a non-toxic, non-flammable gas, but it will support combustion in case of fire. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
- Do not smoke or use close to a naked flame.
- Pressurized container. May burst if heated. Do not pierce or burn the cartridge even after use – the device is under high pressure and cannot be opened.
- Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
- EndWarts FREEZE is suitable for adults and children over 4 years old.
Contains N2O gas (boiling point -89°C)