Theragun Mini Black
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 836 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Theragun percussive therapy devices unlike anything you’ve ever felt.
Benefits of Theragun percussive therapy include:
- Improving range of motion
- Hydrating tissue
- Faster warm-up
- Improving posture
- Enhancing sleep quality
Theragun mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality with unparalleled portability. Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
- Proprietary brushless motor with QuietForce technology
- 3 speeds (1750, 2100, 2400 PPMs)
- Ergonomic grip
- Internal lithium-ion battery (150 minutes)
- 2-year warranty
- Soft case
- 1 easy-to-clean closed-cell-foam attachment:
- Power adapter
How to use
1. Always turn on the Theragun before placing it on the body. 2. If you have a Pro, Elite or Prime you can press the speed button to toggle between our signature treatment speed and our lighter speed for sensitive, sore areas. 3. For muscle activation, recovery, and tension relief, simply “float” the Theragun on muscles that need the most attention - it was designed to do all the work for you. Slowly glide the Theragun up and down the muscle, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed. 4. Breathe and relax and remember to stretch. It feels amazing! Download the Theragun app. It’s the perfect guide for any Theragun user and the only percussive massage therapy app available. You’ll get the most out of your Theragun with step-by-step tutorials and pro tips to treat every muscle and need. Available now for both iOS and Android devices.