Earsoothe Foam Earplugs - 2 pairs
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Reusable soft foam earplugs effectively reduce harmful, irritating noise and they are comfortable to wear. They are ideal for use when sleeping, working, travelling or swimming.
2 Pairs , 1 carry case.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Wash and dry hands before use. Follow instructions carefully. Improperly fitted earplugs will be ineffective in reducing noise levels.
1. Inspect used earplugs to ensure that they are dry after washing and
in good condition.
2. Roll the earplug between the thumb and finger, pressing on it until it is compressed into a very thin crease free cylinder.
3. While compressed, insert the earplug well into the ear canal. Fitting the earplug is easier if the outer ear is pulled outward and upward during the insertion.
4. With the fingertip, hold the earplug in place until it begins to expand and fills the ear canal. Over half of the earplug should be inside of the ear canal.
5. To remove, ease gently and slowly from the ear.
Wash in warm, soapy water, rinse and allow to dry naturally. Replace the earplug after 1-2 washes or when they no longer return to their original shape and softness.
Wearer should ensure that the earplugs are fitted, adjusted and maintained in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. Earplugs are worn at all times in noisy surrounding. If recommendations are not adhered to, the protection afforded by the earplugs will be severely impaired.
Hazards and Cautions
These earplugs are not for use in industrial applications. Always remain aware of your surroundings, especially when outdoors. This product may be adversely affected by certain chemical substances. Further information should be sought from the manufacturer.
Children should always be supervised by an adult. Keep away from infants or small children because, while non-toxic, swallowing an earplug may interfere with breathing which could result in serious injury or death. Never use for scuba diving or swimming at depths of more than 10 feet (3 meters) of water.