Driclor Antiperspirant Roll On Applicator 20ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 33 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Driclor Clinically Proven Anti-perspirant with Roll On Applicator 20ml
Driclor antiperspirant solution has been specifically formulated to treat excessive perspiration. It works by forming a gel matrix in the effected sweat glands, which reduces and eventually stops the flow of sweat.
Excess sweat is reabsorbed into the body and disposed of in the normal way. Within just a few weeks of using Driclor Solution, excessive perspiration should disappear and sufferers should feel cool and dry.
Driclor anti-perspirant roll on is suitable for use on all skin types and by anyone for whom traditional anti-perspirants are inadequate.
How to use
See enclosed leaflet for details
- Always dry the affected areas thoroughly before applying (otherwise irritation may occur)
- Initially apply once daily, last thing at night
- In the morning, wash off and do not reapply during the day. Continue to use your regular deodorant as normal.
- After 2 weeks, you should notice as considerable improvement. Once sweating stops during the day, you can reduce applications to twice a week or less.
- Not for use by children under 3 years.
- Do not apply to wet, broken, sensitive, irritated or recently shaven skin.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- Keep away from open flames.
- Avoid direct contact with costume jewellery, polished metal surfaces and clothing.
For external use only
Keep out of the reach of children
Alcohol, Aluminium Chloride, Aqua.