Deep Freeze x 4 Patches
Save up to €1.50 on selected Deep Heat and Deep Freeze
See details below, always read the label
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Deep Freeze patch is a drug-free cooling therapy for relief from the pain of sprains, strains and knocks to muscles and joints.
Deep Freeze Patch works like ice by cooling the affected or swollen area. Cooling therapy for muscle and joint injuries is well established and recommended by sports physiotherapists. Prompt cooling has been shown to effectively reduce pain and may help in the healing of minor injuries. Cooling therapy can also be used to soothe tense, tired or sore muscles and joints. Deep Freeze Patch is convenient and easy to use is placed directly onto the skin and can be used under clothing.
How to use
Apply the patch to the affected area as soon as possible after injury. The cooling effect of the patch will be felt quickly and can last up to 3 hours. A new patch may be applied as required.
Hazards and Cautions
For external use only.
Do not ingest as heat generating mixture includes iron and salt which can be harmful. If swallowed or accidental ingestion occurs, rinse mouth with water and seek immediate medical help. If contents come into contact skin or eyes, rinse immediately with water.
- Discontinue use if skin sensitivity occurs or the patch gets uncomfortably hot.
- Do not use on the face or mucous membranes.
- If you are diabetic, pregnant, have poor circulation, nerve damage or a skin condition, consult your doctor before use.
- Do not bandage over the patch or use if damaged or torn. Avoid wetting the patch.
- After use, dispose in normal household waste.
- Do not use more than 4 patches one after the other on the same area.
- Cooling therapy should continue until pain or swelling has reduced.
- See a doctor if your symptoms do not improve.