LE CORRECTEUR DE CHANEL
Longwear Colour Corrector
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 144 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The long-wear colour correctors conceal and correct colour imperfections to reveal a perfectly even complexion.
Ideal for matte and dark skin, the Abricot corrector reduces the appearance of dark spots and dark circles, and corrects hyperpigmentation.
Ideal for fair skin, the Vert corrector reduces the appearance of redness. It masks the visibility of blood vessels and counterbalances red areas.
Ideal for fair skin, the Rose corrector illuminates dull areas and brightens the eyes.
- A non-occlusive and sebum-resistant film-forming agent gives the concealer 8-hour hold.
- A natural origin mineral reflects the light and creates a blurring effect that smoothes all imperfections.
- An energizing brown seaweed derivative revives dull complexions and delivers radiance for a fresh, rested look.
- Moisturizing agents ensure comfortable, supple skin.
- Colour pigments specifically chosen to correct skin tone imperfections, based on the principle of complementary colours.
How to use
CHANEL colour correctors can be applied before foundation or used for light touch-ups on imperfections during the day. Apply the colour corrector adapted to your skin type. Using the integrated applicator, dab onto the eye contour and areas of the face with colour imperfections (dark spots, redness). Pat gently with fingertips to blend in. For more expert application, use the flat side of the RETRACTABLE DUAL-TIP CONCEALER BRUSH to apply the concealer and the fluffy side to blend it in.