See details below, always read the label
Children aged 6 years and over.
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
You cannot add this item to the customer's basket
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
This Medicine is sold by Boots Retail (Ireland) Limited at the professional discretion of a Boots pharmacist.
Unfortunately, collect from store is unavailable for this product.
Please note that you must be present to sign for this delivery.
We need to ensure that this medicine is suitable for the person it is intended for. Therefore a Boots pharmacist may be required to contact you by email or phone to find out some additional information. If they are unable to speak to you when required your order may be delayed or the pharmacy medicine part of your order may be cancelled.
Please ensure your contact details are correct before ordering this medicine.
The paracetamol in Calpol SixPlus® Sugar/Colour Free Suspension is used to relieve pain such as tooth pain, headache, sore throat and aches and pains that come with colds and flu. It also brings down fever (high temperature).
Children aged 6 years and over.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product
How to use
Please read the enclosed leaflet carefully before use.
Patient Information Leaflets are updated periodically by the manufacturer.
- Children aged 6-8 years: One 5ml spoonful up to 4 times daily.
- Children aged 8-10 years: One 5ml and one 2.5ml spoonful up to 4 times daily.
- Children aged 10-12 years: Two 5ml spoonfuls up to 4 times daily.
- Children aged 12-16 years: Two-three 5ml spoonfuls up to 4 times daily.
- Adults and children over 16 years: Two-four 5ml spoonfuls up to 4 times daily.
WARNING: Do not give more medicine than the label tells you to.
Hazards and Cautions
CONTAINS PARACETAMOL: Do not
give with any other paracetamol containing
products. Read the package leaflet before use.
Do not take or give your child this medicine:
- If you or s/he has ever had a bad reaction to paracetamol or any of the other ingredients in this medicine.
- If you or s/he is taking anything else with paracetamol in it. If any of these applies, get advice from a doctor or pharmacist without using Calpol®.
Do not store above 25°C. Store in
the original container to protect
from light. Keep the bottle tightly
Keep all medicines out of the sight and reach of children
This is a medicine;
• Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist
• Seek advice before using if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies
The active substance is paracetamol. Each 5 ml of oral suspension contains 250 mg paracetamol. The other ingredients are: Maltitol liquid (E965), sorbitol liquid (E420), glycerol, dispersible cellulose, xanthan gum, polysorbate 80, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), acesulfame potassium (E950), sodium saccharin and purified water. The flavouring is imitation strawberry.