Bourjois Liner Clubbing Eyeliner
3 for 2 on selected beauty and accessories - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
"Bourjois Liner Clubbing Ultra Black is an ultra-resistant liquid eyeliner enhanced by black mineral pigments for maximum intensity.
With its ultra-slim brush that allows you to draw a super precise line, Liner Clubbing is perfect for a liquid liner addict! Draw a very thin line that will lasts up to 8 hours.
Liner Clubbing is sweat-proof, tear-proof and heat-proof, yet it comes off a treat with your regular make-up remover.
Ultra black and long-lasting, Liner Clubbing is perfect for those who look for intensity, hold and easy removal all in the same liner!"
How to use
How to put on eyeliner:
1. Always apply eyeshadow before liquid liner.
2. For beginners, sketch out the shape you want to create on the base of your upper lashes with a regular eye pencil first.
3. Look down to avoid smudging as you fill in the shape with your liquid liner.
4. For cat eyes, place a dot on the outer corner of the eyes where you want the wings to end to avoid uneven flicks, and then apply the eyeliner.
5. Round off your look with black mascara for a high impact look.
To remove eyeliner, use a face wipe or cotton pad with a non-oily make-up remover and gently rub over your eyelids in a circular motion. Remove excess eye makeup by washing your face with a gentle cleanser afterwards.