Bourjois Liner Feutre Eyeliner
3 for 2 on selected Bourjois - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Bourjois takes the difficulty out of defining your eyes, with Liner Feutre.
Its soft, precise felt tip glides over the eyelid, creating a bold, graphic line. The saturated, deep-black formula lasts up to 24 hours for a flawless look all day long.
Liner Feutre is perfect to achieve an intense line quickly. The fluid formula and soft felt tip make Liner Feutre easy to use, even for beginners.
For a deep, dramatic eye look that won't budge as the day wears on, be sure to add Liner Feutre to your make-up collection!
How to use
How to put on eyeliner:
1. Apply eyeshadow before liner.
2. For beginners, sketch out the shape you want to create on the base of your upper lashes with a regular eye pencil first.
3. Look down to avoid smudging as you fill in the shape with your felt tip liner.
4. For cat eyes, place a dot on the outer corner of the eyes where you want the wings to end to avoid uneven flicks, and then apply the eyeliner.
5. Round off your look with black mascara for high impact eyes.
To remove, use a face wipe or cotton pad with a non-oily make-up remover and gently rub over your eyelids in a circular motion. Remove excess eye makeup by washing your face with a gentle cleanser afterwards.