Boots Washproof Plasters (Pack of 40 Assorted)
3 for 2 on selected Boots first aid - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 12 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Washproof Plasters effectively protects wounds and is breathable which aids the healing process.
- WASHPROOF- Protects the wound from water.
- BREATHABLE- To aid the healing process.
- FLEXIBLE- Comfortable to wear and stretches with movement.
- HYPOALLERGENIC- Kind to sensitive skins; latex free plasters.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Gently clean wound under running water and dry thoroughly.
Apply plaster, pressing down the edges firmly.
Replace with a fresh plaster as necessary, at least once a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- If the wound does not appear to heal, or bleeding continues, seek medical advice.
- Store in a cool, dry place.
- 12 - 20mm x 40mm
- 20 - 19mm x 72mm
- 8 - 30mm x 72mm