Boots Sterile Saline Travel Pack -100ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 8 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Developed with Boots Opticians, Sterile Saline can be used for rinsing contact lens solutions from your lenses, rehydrating them before disinfection and insertion into the eye and dissolving our Protein Remover Tablets.
After cleaning and disinfecting your lenses as recommended by your optician, if required, lenses can be rinsed with Sterile Saline before inserting into your eye.
Use our Sterile Saline as per the instructions on our Protein Remover Tablets pack and leaflet.
Suitable for adults.
How to use
Carefully follow the instructions on the label
Check that the product seal is not broken before first use.
Wash and dry hands thoroughly before handling lenses. To dispense solution, remove lid and squeeze bottle.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients.
How to store this product
Keep tightly closed and store between 5C and 30C.
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
Do not use this product after the expiry date.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED.
Discard any unused product 2 months after first opening the product.
- Do not touch bottle tip to avoid contamination.
- Do not squirt into the eyes directly from the bottle.
- Do not use with chlorine disinfecting tablets.
- Do not mix with other fluids except as directed.
- Do not use solely for the disinfection of contact lenses.
- Do not use for injections.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- If you experience irritation or any other adverse effects, remove lenses and consult your optician.
- For external use only, do not swallow.
- Do not use tap water at any stage in your lens care routine, use Sterile Saline.
- Always use fresh Sterile Saline, never re-use solution.
- Lens storage case should be replaced monthly in order to avoid infections.
0.83% NaCl, 0.002% EDTA, 0.00005% PHMB.
STERILE A processed by aseptic techniques.