Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn and Callus Knife (1 Knife)
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
You must be at least 18 years old to purchase this product. By adding this item to your basket you confirm you are 18 years or over.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Boots Pharmaceuticals Corn and Callus Knife is specifically designed for effective removal of corns and calluses.
- For effective removal.
- Easy and safe to use.
- Surgically sharp carbon steel blade.
How to use
- Before use soak the corn or callus in warm soapy water until it softens.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Gently hold the knife against the painful area so that the edge of the blade is in contact with the hard skin, being careful not to apply too much pressure.
- Carefully shave down the hard skin using slow and gentle strokes to remove very fine layers of dead tissue each time.
- Continue with gently strokes taking care not to remove any normal skin.
- If there is a lot of dead tissue do not remove it all in one treatment as this could make the skin sore and tender.
- Hold the knife with the blade holder curving away from you.
- Keeping thumb and fingers away from the blade edge facing right, carefully insert the point of the blade into the tip of the knife.
- Flex the blade and push the lower end to the left of the retaining hook.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not use on inflamed or broken skin.
If you have diabetes, or have problems with your circulation, ask your doctor or chiropidist before using this product.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
1 knife included.