Boots Omega 3 Fish Oil 300mg (30 Capsules)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Omega 3 Fish Oil 300 mg Food Supplement
Boots Omega 3 Fish Oil 300mg
Free from: Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. Lactose Free.
Adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
Take one to five capsules a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 13/07/2017.
Origin - UK
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham, England NG2 3AA
Fish Oil, Capsule Shell (Beef Gelatin, Glycerol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose|