Boots Multivitamins 30 Tablets
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 4 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Multivitamin Food Supplement, 30 Tablets.
Boots Pharmaceuticals Multivitamins
Free from Artificial Colours, Flavours and Preservatives. Lactose Free. Suitable for Vegetarians.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Before taking this product please consult your doctor or pharmacist if you are taking any medication or are pregnant, breastfeeding, trying to become pregnant or are taking warfarin or other blood thinning medications.
- Do not use if seal is broken. Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- Warning: Contains Vitamin A
This information was last updated 19/06/2015
Origin - UK
The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Ascorbic Acid, Calcium Carbonate Cellulose, Modified Maize Starch, Vitamin E Acetate, Nicotinamide, Maltodextrin, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Calcium Pantothenate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Acacia, Mannitol, Silicon Dioxide, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Colours (Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides), Thiamin Mononitrate, Maize Starch, Sucrose, Riboflavin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Talc, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Antioxidant (Tocopherol, Tartaric Acid), Triglycerides, Vitamin K1, Biotin, Vitamin D3, Vitamin B12.
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values||Per Daily Dose||%NRV|
|Vitamin A||400ug RE||50%|
|Vitamin E||12mg a-TE||100%|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|
Typical Values Per Daily Dose (%NRV*)
Vitamin A 400 µg RE (50%)
Vitamin D 5 µg (100%)
Vitamin E 12 mg a-TE (100%)
Vitamin K 75 µg (100%)
Vitamin C 80 mg (100%)
Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 1.1 mg (100%)
Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 1.4 mg (100%)
Niacin 16 mg NE (100%)
Vitamin B6 1.4 mg (100%)
Folic Acid 200 µg (100%)
Vitamin B12 2.5 µg (100%)
Biotin 50 µg (100%)
Pantothenic Acid 6 mg (100%)
* NRV = Nutrient Reference Value