Boots High Heels Gel Insoles – 1 pair size 3-7.5
Save €5 on selected Boots insoles
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots High Heels Gel Insoles
UK size: 3-7.5
EUR size: 35-40
Extreme cushioning for high heels
- Extra cushioning on the ball and arch of the foot
- Slim design allows room for toes
The High Heel insoles provide superior* soft gel cushioning for the arch and forefoot. Tapered design fits into any high heeled shoes. Peel & Stick technology provides secure placement with the ability to reposition.
*versus not wearing insoles
Extra gel cushioning under the arch and at the ball of the foot.
Peel & stick technology
How to use
1. Make sure the inside of shoe is clean and dry before fitting.
2. Remove protective backing sheet from the insole and check for marking to indicate right (R) or left (L) insole.
3. Firmly press sticky side down into shoe. Match insole marked R with the right shoe and insole marked L with left shoe. Position so that the raised area of the insole is aligned with the arch of your foot.
4. Reposition as necessary so that the heel support fits comfortably under the natural arch of the foot.
5. To remove insole, pull out gently from the shoe.
Replace if insole is damaged or at first signs of wear.
Hazards and Cautions
Discontinue use if you experience any adverse reaction.