Boots Garlic 300mg (90 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complementary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 32 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Garlic Powder 300mg Food Supplement, 90 Tablets.
- Helps maintain healthy cholesterol levels
Boots Garlic comes from the bulb of the plant and is known to help maintain cholesterol levels and therefore may help maintain a healthy heart.
- Free from Artificial Flavours and Preservatives
- Lactose free
- Suitable for Vegetarians
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Take one tablet a day with plenty of liquid.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
- If taking Warfarin or other blood thinning medications please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
This information was last updated 21/10/2014
Country of Origin: UK
Address: The Boots Company PLC Nottingham England NG2 3AA
Dried Garlic Powder, Sucrose, Cellulose, Talc, Calcium Carbonate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Magnesium Stearate, Shellac, Silicon Dioxide, Acacia, Glazing Agents (Beeswax, Carnauba Wax).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
|Typical Values Per Daily Dose|
|Garlic Powder||300 mg|
|equivalent to Fresh Garlic||600 mg|