Boots Eyebrow Shaping Kit
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 40 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
To help you confidently navigate the world of brow grooming this starter kit contains the tools you need to create your perfect brow look.
Angled Brow Brush and Spoolie.
Angled Brow Scissors.
4 Brow Stencils.
How to use
1. Use the Slanted Tweezers to pluck any stray hairs around the brow; the pointed Tweezers will make plucking fine hairs easier.
2. If brows need trimming, use the spoolie to brush the brow hair upward. With the Scissor blades angled horizontally to the brow, trim the excess that sits outside the natural shape of the brow.
3. Using your favourite brow pencil, underline the brow, so it looks precise, leaving the rest of the brow looking natural.
4. Dip the Angled Brow brush into your choice of brow powder and apply with gentle strokes, starting from the edge of the brow and slowly working inward. (a Stencil can be used here to help with the shape).
5. Finally, use the spoolie to brush through the brow: this will even up the colour, and remove excess product.