Boots Expert Antibacterial Mouthwash with Chlorhexidine 250ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 9 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
When oral bacteria builds up in the mouth, it can cause plaque, gum problems and bad breath. Boots Expert antibacterial mouthwash is specially formulated with chlorhexidine which is clinically proven to kill oral bacteria. Use twice daily, after brushing, to help keep your mouth clean and fresh.
How to use
- Remove measuring cup and twist cap to open. Fill measuring cup with 10ml of undiluted mouthwash and rinse thoroughly between teeth and gums for up to 60 seconds, then spit out.
1. Brush well with fluoride toothpaste at least twice a day.
2. Clean between your teeth with floss or tape.
3. Freshen and protect your mouth with mouthwash.
Don't forget to visit your dentist every 6 months.
- Mild staining of the teeth may occur with prolonged use. The use of stain-removing toothpastes is therefore recommended.
- It is not recommended that this product is used for longer than one month unless advised by your dentist or hygienist.
- Do not swallow.
- Not suitable for children under 6 years.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
Aqua (Water), Alcohol, Xylitol, Gluconolactone, Sorbitol, PEG-40 hydrogenated caster oil, Sodium hydroxide, Chlorhexidine digluconate, Aroma (Flavour), Cl 42051 (Patent blue V)