Boots Contact Lens Solution - 240ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 36 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Developed with Boots Opticians Contact Lens Solution for use with all soft contact lenses. Our Contact Lens Solution cleans, disinfects, lubricates, rinses and stores your lenses. Our Contact Lens Solution is formulated for use in cold (not heat) disinfection. Never use our Contact Lens Solution for heat disinfection.
How to use
Taking one lens at a time, place three drops of our Contact Lens Solution onto each side of the lens and rub gently on each side for 10 seconds per side.
Thoroughly rinse each side of the lens with our Contact Lens Solution for five seconds per side and place into the lens case.
Repeat steps 1 and 2 with other lens.
Fill the lens case with fresh Contact Lens Solution, close case and allow lenses to soak for at least four hours.
Your lenses are now ready to wear. The lenses may be stored in the unopened lens case until you are ready to wear them for a period of up to 30 days. After this time steps 1-4 should be repeated.
Hazards and Cautions
Before you use this product
Please read and retain enclsoed leaflet for full directions and important safety information. Carefully follow these instructions and those of your optician.
Do not use if:
- You are allergic to any of the ingredients in our Contact Lens Solution
- Product has reached the use by date. The use by date is on the carton and containers
- The safety seal on the bottle is broken.
How to store this product
Keep tightly closed. Store at room temperature. Once bottle is opened, discard any remaining solution after 90 days.
Keep out of the sight and reach of children.
For Use By date see end flap of carton. Do not use after this date.
- Consult your optician if you have not used a multipurpose solution before.
- Always use our Contact Lens Solution fresh. Never re-use the solution in your lens storage case.
- Do not use eye medication whilst wearing contact lenses, except under medical supervision.
- Not to be taken internally
- Never use tap water at any point in your contact lens care routine.
Check the product seal is not broken before first use.
STERILE UNTIL OPENED
Polyaminopropyl biguanide 0.0001%, hydroxyalkylphosphonate 0.03%, poloxamine 1%, boric acid, edetate disodium, sodium borate and sodium chloride.
STERILE A- processed by aseptic techniques