Boots Calcium with Vitamin D (90 Tablets)
3 for 2 on selected vitamins, supplements, health foods and complimentary medicines - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Chewable Calcium and Vitamin D Food Supplement with Sweeteners
What does Boots Calcium with Vitamin D do?
- Calcium is the most prolific mineral in the human body, however it remains as one of the most likely to be deficient.
- Calcium contributes to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Vitamin D helps the body absorb Calcium.
- 90 Tablets- Three a day.
Suitable for adults and children over the age of 12.
How to use
Always read the product information before use.
- Chew three tablets a day.
Hazards and Cautions
- Not suitable for children under 12 years.
- Do not exceed the stated dose.
- If currently taking any medication please consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product. Excessive consumption may produce a laxative effect.
- Do not use if seal is broken.
- Store in a cool, dry place away from children.
- Food Supplements are intended to supplement the diet and should not be substituted for a varied diet or healthy lifestyle.
This information was last updated 12/07/2017
Manufacturers Address: The Boots Company PLC, Nottingham, England, NG2 3AA
Calcium Carbonate, Sweeteners (Sorbitol, Sucralose), Maltodextrin, Magnesium Stearate, Vegetable Oil, Acacia, Sucrose, Modified Maize Starch, Flavouring, Maize Starch, Triglycerides, Vitamin D3 (Cholecalciferol), Antioxidant (Tocopherol).
Allergy advice - For allergens, see ingredients in bold
|Per Daily Dose||%NRV|
|NRV = Nutrient Reference Value|