Boots Baby Extra Wide Necked Silicone Teat- Fast Flow
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 16 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Boots Baby Wide Necked teats have been designed to fit Boots extra wide bottles.
Boots Wide Necked extra soft textured, shaped teat has been designed with an anti-colic valve which allows the bottle to vent, reducing vacuum and bubbles in the bottles, thus ensuring a more comfortable feed and a contented baby.
Hazards and Cautions
- Always use this product with adult supervision. Accidents have occurred when babies have been left alone with drinking equipment due to the baby falling or if the product has disassembled.
- Never use feeding teats as a soother.
- Inspect before each use and pull the feeding teat in all directions. Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Before first use place in boiling water for 5 minutes. This is to ensure hygiene. Clean before each use. Always wash the product immediately after use. Wash in warm, soapy water and rinse in clean water or use a dishwasher. Do not turn the teat inside out for cleaning. Damage could result. Use a teat brush. Suitable for all forms of sterilisation.
- Do not leave or store feeding teat in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (“sterilising solution”) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- Do not clean or allow to come into contact with solvents or harsh chemicals.
- For safety and hygiene reasons it is recommended the teat is replaced at least every 2 months.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids will cause tooth decay. Tooth decay in children can occur even when non-sweetened fluids are used. This can occur if the baby is allowed to use the bottle for long periods throughout the day and particularly through the night, when saliva flow is reduced or if it is used as a soother.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Heating in a microwave oven may produce localised high temperatures. Take extra care when microwave heating. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before feeding. Do not heat in a microwave with bottle sealed. Remove teat, locking ring and dome cap.
- Not suitable for use in a conventional oven or a combination microwave oven with the grill feature switched on.
- Not suitable for hot or fizzy (carbonated) drinks.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.
- Boots Baby extra wide teats are designed to fit Boots extra wide feeding bottles.
- Made from soft silicone
- Provides fast flow
- Suitable from 6 months
- Built in valve helps reduce colic
- BPA free