Bond in Motion Exhibition with Cream Tea or a Meal for Two
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Stock coming soon
We're sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock. Most products are back in stock within two weeks so please keep checking back.
Delivered by supplier
This product will be delivered directly from our supplier - see description for details.
You can't collect Boots Advantage Card points with this product
Treat yourself and a loved one to a visit to the official exhibition dedicated to vehicles featured in Bond films. Since 1962 when the Bond films first exploded onto the big screen, audiences across the world have been obsessed with the Iconic Englishmen, and nothing more so than his high octane vehicles.
The Bond in Motion exhibition is a rare chance to see the original vehicles used in filming, on display at the atmospheric London Film Museum. From the obscure to the iconic, from Citröens to Aston Martins, from the submersible Lotus Esprit of 1977’s The Spy Who Loved Me, to the Honda CRF25OR driven by Daniel Craig in 2012, this collection is sure to excite any 007 fan. You’ll also enjoy a pre or post exhibition two course set meal at either the Fire & Stone or the Thai Square restaurant, or you can choose to have a cream tea at Boulevard Brasserie.
Your cream tea experience will include a selection of savouries, such as a smoked Salmon and cream cheese bagel accompanied by a cucumber and cheese sandwich, served with freshly baked raisin and plain scones complete with clotted cream and strawberry preserve. You will also have a choice of teas and herbal infusions.
- This experience is available Monday to Sunday, throughout the year.
- Excluding Christmas day and Boxing day.
- This experience will last approximately three hours.
- The minimum age for this experience is 6 years old.
- Under 16's must be accompanied by an adult.
- You will need to have some level of fitness as there will be some walking.
- We advise you to book at least one week in advance.
- This experience is for two people.
- There will be other people on the day.
- Spectators will need to pay directly on the day.
This voucher is valid for a minimum of 11 months.
- Delivered separately from any other items ordered
- Delivery usually within 4 working days
- Voucher pack designed to fit through the letter box, so no need to wait in for delivery.
- Unavailable to collect in store