Blephagel Sterile Gel - 30g
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Refreshes & soothes sensitive eyelids
Gently removes dirt, tears, secretions and make-up
- All skin types including sensitive skin
- Hypoallergenic - this gel is designed to reduce the risk of allergic reactions.
- Non greasy, non-sticky, no need to rinse
- Alcohol (ethanol) free
- Ophthalmologically tested
BLEPHAGEL sterile gel gently dissolves and removes secretions and debris from the eyelids and eyelash roots for cleansing irritated or damaged eyelids. Ideal for sensitive skin or skin prone to allergic reactions.
- Refreshes, softens and soothes eyelids
- Helps to remove skin debris away from eyelash roots & maintains natural eyelid hydration
- Leaves no residues, and is not greasy or sticky
BLEPHAGEL is supplied in the innovative Steri-Free Technology® to provide you with an easy-to-use and preservative-free gel that ensures:
- A hypoallergenic formula with carefully chosen ingredients
- A soothing effect on the eyelids
- A sterile gel even after opening the tube
How to use
Read the instructions on the leaflet inside the pack before use.
Use BLEPHAGEL® only on the eyelid.
Do not apply directly into the eyes.
BLEPHAGEL® is suitable for contact lens wearers.
Apply BLEPHAGEL® to a cotton or lint free pad.
BLEPHAGEL® is non-greasy, non-sticky and does not need to be rinsed after use.
Use twice a day, morning and evening or whenever you choose to cleanse your eyelids.
Hazards and Cautions
Do not store above 25°C.
Use within 2 months after opening.
Aqua, poloxamer 188, peg-90, carbomer and sodium hydroxide