BlanX White Shock Instant White Toothpaste
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 24 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
BlanX White Shock Instant White is the only toothpaste with double patented innovation, ActiluX®, that whitens with light. Now with Blue Formula for an immediate whitening effect.
- For daily usage
- ActiluX® is deposited on teeth and remains active throughout the day. Gives a natural-looking, white smile thanks to the light action
- Antibacterial action effectively removes bacteria that cause plaque and cavities
- Visible effect from the very first use thanks to Blue Formula
- Peroxide free, non abrasive and enamel safe
Is BlanX White Shock safe on tooth enamel, prosthetics and fillings? Yes, BlanX White Shock has been scientifically tested and the active ingredient is covered by two international patents. It is safe on tooth enamel and also effective on prosthetics and fillings as it helps to remove stains.
Can BlanX White Shock Blue Formula leave marks on toothbrushes and on wash basins? Any potential marks can be removed with plenty of hot water.
How often can the BlanX White Shock products be used? All BlanX White Shock products can be used daily since they do not contain peroxide or other abrasive agents that could weaken tooth enamel.
How to use
For daily usage.
1. Unscrew the cap of the tube and take off the safety seal.
2. Squeeze on to toothbrush and brush teeth.
3. Use twice daily.
4. To use with BlanX LED attachment, simply screw the LED on to end of tube and use as normal.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Silica, Isopropyl Alcohol, Sodium Laruyl Sulfate, Cellulose Gum, Aroma, Hydroxyapatite, Sodium Monoflurophosphate, PVM/MA Copolymer, Cetraria Islandica Extracts, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, CI 77891, CI 42090.
Contains: Sodium Monofluorophosphate 0.72% (950 ppm F-)