Bioderma Sensibio Eye 15ml
3 for 2 on selected skincare and indulgent bodycare - cheapest free
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 68 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
Sensibio Eye contour gel instantly soothes feelings of discomfort and irritation.
- Sensibio Eye contour gel’s decongesting agents help to reduce puffiness. The smoothing active ingredients minimise the fine lines. The moisturising agents improve cutaneous comfort.
- Formulated with rigorously selected active ingredients known to be harmless, preservative-free and fragrance-free, Sensibio Eye contour gel guarantees optimum tolerance, including for the eyes.
- Non-comedogenic and hypoallergenic, Sensibio Eye contour gel provides a make-up base and is suitable for contact lens wearers.
How to use
• Apply Sensibio Eye contour gel once or twice a day to the eye contour area after cleansing with Sensibio H20.
• Massage gently until it is absorbed
Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Dimethicone, Polyehtylene, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isostearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol Cocoate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Caffeine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glycyrrhetinic Acid, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Disodium Edta, Sodium Hydroxide, Ethylcellulose.