Bioderma Photoderm Max Spray SPF 50+ 200ml
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 76 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- The maximum anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched ""extreme anti-UVA"" performance of Photoderm MAX Spray safely protect against sunburn, prevent sun intolerance reactions and combat premature cutaneous ageing.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- The ultra-light texture of Photoderm MAX Spray leaves the skin feeling extremely soft. Perfectly colourless when applied, Photoderm MAX Spray spreads very easily, leaving no oily film or white marks.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm MAX Spray is water-resistant and photostable.
- Photoderm MAX Spray is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
How to use
- Apply Photoderm MAX Spray generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin.
- Reapply Photoderm MAX Spray frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bisbenzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Alcohol Denat., Bis-Ethylhexyloxyphenol Methoxyphenyl Triazine, Hydroxypropyl Dimethicone Behenate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Decyl Glucoside, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, C20-22 Alcohols, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide