Bioderma Photoderm Kid Spray SPF50+ 200ml
Save 25 percent on selected Bioderma
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 60 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- Photoderm KID’s anti-UVA-UVB filter system safely protects the delicate skin of children. The exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex*, reinforced by Peptide C, provides optimum long-term protection for the skin cells.
- Photoderm KID is visible when applied. Its spray form makes it easy and fun to apply.
- Photoderm KID is fragrance-free and ensures excellent tolerance.
- Non-comedogenic, Photoderm KID is water-resistant and photostable.
How to use
- Apply Photoderm KID generously and evenly before exposure, after drying the skin carefully.
- Reapply Photoderm KID frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
AQUA/WATER/EAU, DICAPRYLYL CARBONATE, DIISOPROPYL SEBACATE, METHYLENE BIS-BENZOTRIAZOLYL TETRAMETHYLBUTYLPHENOL, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, ETHYLHEXYL TRIAZONE, GLYCERIN, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, DECYL GLUCOSIDE, METHYLPROPANEDIOL, C20-22 ALKYL PHOSPHATE, C20-22 ALCOHOLS, ECTOIN, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, LAMINARIA OCHROLEUCA EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, MICROCRYSTALLINE CELLULOSE, CREATINE, XANTHAN GUM, CELLULOSE GUM, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYDROXIDE, CITRIC ACID, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL.