Bioderma Photoderm AKN Mat SPF30 40ml
Save 25 percent on selected Bioderma
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 48 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
- The high anti-UVB efficacy and unmatched anti-UVA performance of Photoderm AKN Mat safely protect against sunburn.
- A major advance against risks of cell damage, its exclusive patented Cellular BIOprotection® complex* provides optimum protection for the skin cells.
- The sebo-regulating Fluidactiv® complex*, a BIODERMA innovation, improves sebum quality and helps to keep the skin clear and healthy.
- Photoderm AKN Mat guarantees a long-term matifying effect. Colourless when applied, Photoderm AKN Mat leaves no oily film and no white marks.
- Photoderm AKN Mat guarantees excellent tolerance. It is non-comedogenic and photostable.
How to use
Apply Photoderm AKN Mat generously and evenly before exposure, after carefully drying the skin. Reapply Photoderm AKN Mat frequently and after every swim or sporting activity or if it has rubbed off.
Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Octocrylene, Methylene Bis-Benzotriazolyl Tetramethylbutylphenol, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ptfe, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, C20-22 Alkyl Phosphate, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Silica, Tridecyl Salicylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ectoin, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Fructooligosaccharides, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Glycolic Acid, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract , Citric Acid, Dodecyl Gallate, C20-22 Alcohols, Decyl Glucoside, Propylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/ Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Chlorphenesin, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance (Parfum).