Berocca Orange Energy Vitamin 45 Tablets
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 56 points with this purchase
Check store stock overlay
Please use this overlay to check for product availability
Energy release for every day
Vitamins B1 & B2 support energy release
- 11 Vitamins & Minerals
- Active Energy¹
- Mental Performance²
45 Sugar Free Effervescent Tablets
Why take Berocca?
- Just 1 tablet contains nutrients including Vitamins B1 & B2 to help you keep going¹
- Supports energy release¹
- Supports mental performance²
- Reduces tiredness & fatigue³
- Active lifestyle
- At the office
- On the go
- Late nights
- Tough days
- ¹Vitamins B1 & B2 each work with your body to naturally generate energy from your food
- ²Vitamin B5 contributes to normal mental performance
- ³Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal formation of red blood cells and helps reduce tiredness & fatigue
- No caffeine
- No aspartame
- No sugar
- No artificial colour
- Suitable for vegans
- For adults and children aged 12 years and over
Suitable for adults and children aged 12 years and over.
How to use
1. Drop in a glass
2. Leave to fizz
3. Enjoy a drop of positivity
Hazards and Cautions
Taking more than the recommend daily intake may be harmful.
Keep out of the sight and reach of young children
While every care has been taken to ensure this information is always as accurate as possible, food products are regularly improved and nutrition content may occasionally change. As a result we recommend that you always read the label carefully before using or consuming any products. Nutritional Reference Value (NRV) information is based on the typical composition of the product. Guideline daily amounts are those for a typical adult (men and women). NRV information for non Boots products is calculated by the manufacturer. Boots has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of such products and information on this site may differ to that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend you do not solely rely on this information and always read the product label. If you have any queries, or you would like advice on Boots products please contact our friendly Customer care team on 1890 200008.
This information was last updated 05/09/2014
- Please read the product packaging before use. Seek professional advice before using if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or suffer from allergies. Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you suffer from an underlying medical condition (for example, diabetes, epilepsy), or if you are taking any other medication or complementary therapy.
Manufacturers Address: Bayer PLC, 400 South Oak Way, RG2 6AD, UK
Acidity regulators (Citric acid, Sodium carbonates), Vitamin C (Ascorbic acid), Bulking agents (Isomalt, Sorbitol, Mannitol), Magnesium sulphate, Calcium carbonate, Magnesium carbonate, Flavouring, Nicotinamide, Salt, Sweeteners (Acesulfame K, Sucralose), Zinc citrate, Colour (Beetroot juice), Calcium pantothenate, Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin), Vitamin B1 (Thiamine hydrochloride), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride), Folic acid (Pteroylmonoglutamic acid), Biotin, Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin.
|Per tablet||% NRV|
|Vitamin B1||11.8 mg||1073|
|Vitamin B2||15 mg||1071|
|Niacin (B3)||50 mg NE||313|
|Vitamin B6||8.22 mg||587|
|Folic Acid (B9)||400 ug||200|
|Vitamin B12||10 ug||400|
|Biotin (B7)||150 ug||300|
|Pantothenic Acid (B5)||23 mg||383|
|Vitamin C||500 mg||625|
NRV = Nutrient Reference Value
NE = Niacin Equivalent