Babyliss pro nano 200 straightener
Online Only - Save 10 percent when you spend €50 or more on selected electrical beauty products
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 72 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
The Pro Nano 200 is a mini ceramic straightener, delivering beautifully sleek performance at only ½ the size. With its multi-voltage feature and lightweight design, it is the perfect beauty tool for travelling or keeping in your handbag for touch ups.
Up to 200°C high heat for fast sleek results
Multi-voltage feature for use all around the world
3/4"" Ceramic plates easily glide through the hair for snag-free straightening
Designed for travel
Lightweight and small in size ideal for touch ups on the go
• 3/4"" plates
• Ceramic plates
• Only 16cm long
• Ready to use in 60 seconds
• On/off switch
• Multi-voltage for worldwide use
• 1.8m swivel cord
• Toiletries travel pouch
• 3 year guarantee
This item comes with a standard 2-pin plug. An ADAPTOR may be required to use this product.
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free. Click here for further info.
How to use
• Comb through dry hair and divide into sections.
• Turn on the appliance.
• Take a section of hair and place between the plates, close to the roots.
• Hold the hair firmly between the plates and slide down the length of the hair, from root to tip.
• Repeat as necessary.
• Allow the hair to cool before combing through.
• After use, switch off and unplug the appliance
• Allow to cool before storing the appliance away
Hazards and Cautions
• During use, do not place the appliance on any heat sensitive surface. • Take care to avoid the hot surface of the appliance coming into direct contact with the skin, in particular the eyes, ears, face and neck. • The toiletries travel pouch included is only for the use of travel toiletries and is not heat resistant. Do not place your heated Pro Nano 200 Straightener in the travel pouch.