BaByliss Elegance Hair Dryer
Save up to 1/2 price on selected electrical hair styling
In order to buy non-prescription medicines you must be a registered user of our site as we are obliged to record your transaction history. We also ask that you complete our questionnaire so our pharmacy team can check that this product is suitable for you to buy.
Disabled or chronically sick people can claim VAT relief on purchases for personal or domestic use that are applicable to their disability or sickness.
Collect 136 Boots Advantage Card points with this purchase
BaByliss Elegance 2100 Hair Dryer
Gorgeously designed beauty tool with advanced airflow technology for ultra-fast drying, the 2100W dryer features frizz taming ionic technology for smooth shiny results with every use.
Powerful 2100W with advanced airflow technology gives ultra-quick drying even on thicker hair
Ionic system releases conditioning ions to smooth hair and enhance shine
3 heats and 2 speed settings for all your drying needs
Perfectly balanced for lightweight handling
To view the rest of our Elegance collection click here
Waste Electrical and Electronic Equipment (WEEE) and waste batteries must never be placed in your waste disposal or recycling bins. WEEE is taken back free of charge at electrical retail outlets on a one-for-one like-for-like basis. There is a bin for small batteries in your local store. Local authority civic amenity facilities also take back WEEE and waste batteries free of charge. WEEE and waste battery recycling is free.
• 3 heat/ 2 speed settings plus a cool shot
• Advanced airflow technology
• Ionic frizz-control
• Ceramic technology
• Slim concentrator nozzle
• Removable rear filter
• 2.2m power cord
• 3 year guarantee
How to use
• Towel dry and detangle hair.
• Plug the appliance into a suitable mains socket.
• Select the required heat and speed settings.
• Use the high heat and speed settings for initial drying and the lower heat and speed settings to finish drying and for styling.
• For additional control when styling, attach the concentrator nozzle and using the lower heat and speed settings, direct the airflow along the surface of the hair to be dried.
• Use the cool shot button on warm hair to “set” the hair.
• After use, switch off and unplug the appliance. Allow to cool before storing away.
Hazards and Cautions
• This appliance must not be used in the bathroom.
• Do not use the appliance near water contained in basins, bathtubs or other vessels.
1 x Elegance 2100 Hair Dryer
1 x Slim Concentrator Nozzle
1 x Information Booklet